How to set up your receipt printer to work correctly
Important: This guide is only for Google Chrome - We always recommend using Chrome.
- Connect the printer and install drivers as per the manual.
- Click print (receipt) in the system. Anywhere it says (Receipt) is fine.
- In the print dialog find the printer scroll down and click “more settings”.
- Select paper: 72mm x Receipt / 80 mm x Receipt (Depends on your specific printer, but select the one that matches your paper).
- Disable “fit to paper”.
- Set margins to “none”.
- Set “scale” to 100%.
- If the printers cuts of the text in the right side. Set the Margins to "Custom" and make 2-3 mm of margin in the right side.
When the settings are correct, the preview should look like the picture below with a long paper and some small text in the top.
If the printer prints out a long roll of paper, make sure that margins are set to none and disable headers and footers if present.