The system helps you figure out the profit margin on workshop tasks and sales, so you always know what you earn/have earned on each tasks/sales.
This is how you see the profit margin on Workshop tasks:
- Click on Workshop
- Then you search in the search box for the particular workshop task you want to see the profit on
- Then you click on the workshop task
- In the end, you press Show profit margin in the upper right corner of the Inventory collum
Here you can see the items that have been used, the Price of that item, the Quantity, the total price of the workshop task, the Cost price and the Profit margin on this particular Workshop task. You can always add extra items by pressing +Add productor by using the products/items barcode.
You can also see the Profit margin on sales
This is how you see the profit margin on sales in POS:
- Click on POS
- Then you search in the search box for the particular products/items the costumer wants to purchase
- Next, you click in on the various products/items that the customer wants to buy
- Finally you click on % to the right of the total price
Here you can see what the Cost price is for the products/items the customer wants to purchase, the New price after discount and the Profit margin in both kroner and percent.
Here you can also add a discount if desired. If you want to know more about how Discount works and how to make discounts on products/items, click here.